Get off the JR Yokosuka Line or Enoden Line at Kamakura Station. Go out of the East Exit and take Komachidori Street to the north for 7 minutes.
There is no parking lot or bicycle rack, so please use public trasportation.
1-5-25, Yukinoshita, Kamakura, Kanagawa, 248-0005, Japan
TEL：+81 (0)467-23-6405 ／ FAX：+81 (0)467-23-6407
- Kamakura Station East Exit
- Pass through the red gate to enter Komachi-dori Street
- Walk along bustling Komachi-dori Street
- After about five minutes, you will arrive at a crossroads with Saint Michael’s Church on your left. Keep walking straight.
- Continue until you are within a block of Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine (approx. 100 meters). You will see an antique shop on your left. Turn left just before it.
- The museum is the fourth building on your left after the turn.
※These charges above are all train ticket price.
※These are airport limousines which connect Haneda airport terminal with Kamakura station. (Enoshima Electric Railway Bus, Keikyu Bus) (About 95 minuts, 1,370yen)