Kamakura City Kaburaki Kiyokata Memorial Art Museum (The Kamakura Arts Foundation) retains the copyright the this website, and the copyright holder owns the rights to the works by Kaburaki Kiyokata.
Please refrain from the unauthorized use of the images and texts published on this website.
The Foundation strives to protect your personal information based on the policies outlined below.
- The Kamakura Arts Foundation (“the Foundation,” hereafter) strives to protect your personal information based on the policies outlined below.
- Use of personal information
When using personal information, the Foundation will not exceed the scope of the purpose of use. If we share personal information with third parties, we ask any such third party to sign a confidentiality agreement, clearly stating who is responsible, and to undertake essential management and supervision to safely manage personal information.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
As a rule, the Foundation will not disclose personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
・ In cases where the customer has given consent
・ In cases set out in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information or other laws and ordinances
- Managing personal information
The Foundation strives to take appropriate safety precautions concerning your personal information and to prevent information leaks, loss, injury, or improper access to your information.
- Disclosure, correction, suspension, or deletion of personal information
The Foundation will respond promptly to requests for the disclosure, correction, suspension, or deletion of your personal information. Please send any such requests to the following point of contact. ______
KAMAKURA CITY KABURAKI KIYOKATA MEMORIAL ART MUSEUM
〒248-0005 Yukinoshita, Kamakura-shi, Kanagawa 1-chome, 5th number 25
Open 9:00～17:00 ※ Admission until 16:30
- To enforce the policies outlined above, the Foundation strives to keep all staff members informed and to revise and improve its policies on a continuous basis.
- Please bear in mind that the Foundation may provide personal information to Kamakura City, or a party designated by Kamakura City, when the term specified by Kamakura City Kaburaki Kiyokata Memorial Art Museum expires, or when the Foundation brings designated management tasks to an end.